National Collegiate Beach Volleyball Championships – on the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica, California.
Video footage streamed onsite for the everyone to see. We’re the only annual National Collegiate Beach Volleyball Championships bringing together the best Mens and Womens players from local and regional tournaments to compete for the title of Collegiate Beach Volleyball National Champions.
TOP REASONS TO PLAY NCSVA
1. All Players who participate in Regional Qualifiers, Regional Championships and National Championships will receive a USA Volleyball National Ranking.
2. Winners of Regional Championships earn free flights to National Championships in Santa Monica. CA
3. National Champions will earn an automatic berth into the National Volleyball League (NVL) final event.
4. Top four team from Regional Qualifiers receive automatic berth into the National Championships.
5. Who can turn down the opportunity to be crowned Collegiate Beach Volleyball Players of the Year !
So, who can play NCSVA?
Any student who attended, currently attends or is enrolled to attend during the current school year.
Teams must consist of players from the same school. No exceptions.
Teams that win a NCSVA Regional Finals tournament (and that meets the player, school and number of teams qualification criteria) receive automatic entry and will receive points to increase their seeding position.
Other teams will be allowed to compete if space permits. Selection of additional teams will by invitation then on a first come, first serve basis.
That’s up to you and your on and off-campus posse.
Party-wise, well, it is a pretty well-known fact that Santa Monica at the top of the charts when it comes to day life and nightlife – plenty of action… Stay tuned right here.