FIVB Grand Slam event 6 Man Tournament 4 Man Tournament Youth Championship NCSVA Championships Live Music & entertainment
TOP SIX REASONS TO PLAY NCSVA
1. FREE FLIGHTS to National Championships in Long Beach, CA
2. Wild card entry into the National Volleyball League (NVL) West Coast Championships in Hermosa Beach August 17-18th
3. USA Volleyball National Ranking
4. Top four qualifiers receive automatic entry into the National Championships
5. Names forever engraved on Collegiate Championship Trophy
6. Awesome prizes and bragging rights
Who can turn down the opportunity to be crowned Collegiate Beach Volleyball Players of the Year?
This Spring and Summer, join the original King of the Beach, Sinjin Smith and the student population (including your University) at a Regional Championship near you…
Destination… Long Beach, California – the home of the National Collegiate Beach Volleyball Championships and Collegiate Beach Party, awaits you.
Meanwhile, think of all the fame and fortune you’re going to bring your school – just by showing up and breaking out your jump serve! See you at the next Regional!
Congratulations to NCSVA 2012 National Champions
Mens: Troy Rieck and Shane Sigg from U of North Texas Women's: Zuzana Markova and Tatiana Sukach from U of Louisiana Monroe
Special thanks to Honu, NVL, USAV, Wilson, Oakly, Vitamin Water, and Smack Sportswear for all your support!
Congratulations to NCSVA 2011 National Champions
Mens: Chad Kingi and Andy McGuire from UCSB Women's: Angela Bensend and Brittney Johnson from LSU
Special thanks to the NVL, Wilson and Alfredo's Ultimate Beach Bash for all your support!
The NCSVA Collegiate Championships will be held along side the FIVB Grand Slam and World Series. The volleyball festival will include the International 6man and 4man; youth championships and music festival. All televised on NBC!